Photography taken of landmarks & locations near Kentish Town West London Overground Station. The station opened on 1 April 1867 as “Kentish Town”, was renamed “Kentish Town West” on 2 June 1924, and closed after a serious fire on 18 April 1971. Despite an announcement in 1976 that the station would not reopen, it was rebuilt and re-opened on 5 October 1981. The station os in travelcard zone 2.

View on Map
Center map
Traffic
Bicycling
Transit

Contact / Buy Prints >>