Photography taken of landmarks & locations near Surrey Quays London Overground Station. The station, originally named Deptford Road, opened on 7 December 1869. On 17 July 1911 it was renamed Surrey Docks, after the now closed docks, and was further renamed Surrey Quays on 24 October 1989, following the launch of the nearby Shopping Centre. Surrey Quays station is in travelcard zone 2.

Buy Prints from online shop >>

View on Map


 

Buy Prints from online shop >>