Photography taken of landmarks & locations near Theydon Bois London Underground Tube Station. The station opened on 24 April 1865 as ‘Theydon’ but was renamed to ‘Theydon Bois’ in December of that same year. The origin of the village place name comes from the family of Bois (de Bosco), which held the manor in the 12th and 13th centuries. The village name is usually pronounced to rhyme with “boyce” or just “boys”. The station is located in travelcard zone 6 and is served by the central line.
Buy Prints from online shop >>